Code of Conduct
The “Recall Jennifer Jenkins Campaign” is a community-based grassroots organization dedicated to organizing a recall campaign for Jennifer Jenkins, school board member of Brevard county, Florida. Participation in the organization’s activity is subject to the observance of the organization’s rules and procedures.
The activities outlined below are strictly prohibited, either in person or online. Any participant or staff member who violates this Code is subject to discipline, up to and including removal from the organization.
- Abusive language towards a participant or any member of the public, including law enforcement or Ms. Jenkins or anyone supporting her.
- Disrespecting others, even those with whom we disagree, especially Ms. Jenkins or her supporters, is not allowed.
- Possession or use of illegal drugs during official campaign activities or reporting to the campaign while under the influence of drugs.
- Bringing dangerous or unauthorized materials such as explosives or other similar items to campaign meetings or activities.
- Discourtesy or rudeness to a fellow participant, staff member, volunteer or members of the public, including law enforcement.
- Verbal, physical or visual harassment of another participant, staff member, volunteer or member of the public, including Ms. Jenkins or anyone supporting her.
- Actual or threatened violence toward any individual or group.
- Conduct endangering the life, safety, health or the well-being of others.
- Bullying or taking unfair advantage of any participant, staff member, volunteer or member of the public.
- Disclosure of information provided to a member of the campaign in confidence.
All participants have read and agreed to the Recall Jennifer Jenkins Campaign’s Code of Conduct.